At any time, both the person who grants the power of attorney (attorney) and the person who receives it (representative) can cancel the power of attorney.
In the case of the power of attorney, from the "Consultation and Management" tab, you can search for the representations in which you are registered as a power of attorney and deregister them, while revoking them.
In the case of the representative, from the "Home" screen, you can search for all the representations in which it is counted as:
- Empowering, while revoking them
- Representing, while renouncing it
To consult the representations you have, once you have accessed the portal, on the home page, under your data, "My representations" appear, the list of people with whom you have representations either as a person granting powers of attorney or who receives it If you click on it, you can see its contents.
The Represent service, if the e-mail is informed when making the representation and the sending of communications is authorized from the person who gives the powers (attorney) and from the person who receives the powers (representatives), sends an e-mail whenever a state change is made in the representation.
This way, an email is sent each time:
- validation of a representation pending validation (indicates that it has been registered)
- denial of a representation pending validation
- acceptance of a representation pending acceptance (indicates that it has been registered)
- cancellation of a representation (performed by the administration, when an error is detected in the same or when 40 days have passed since the request for representation and this has not been accepted by the representative)
And in the event that a representation expires:
- notice of expiration 1 month before
- notice of expiration in 1 week