Submit a request
Basic data protection information:
- Name of the treatment activity: management of people using the support service.
- Data controller:: Management of the Open Administration Consortium of Catalonia, Tangier, 98 Baixos, 08018 Barcelona, email@example.com.
- Purpose of processing: Management of support requests made by users of AOC services and conducting surveys regarding the degree of satisfaction with the support service offered.
- Legal basis: treatment necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the controller (RGPD: 6.1.e).
- Recipients: No data transfers.
- Rights of data subjects: to request access, rectification or deletion of data, and to limit or oppose the processing.
Additional information: If you want to expand this information, you can consult the following link: management of people using the support service.
Hours: We serve you all year, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., except holidays
Phones: 900 90 50 90 (free) / 931 223 223 (calls from outside)