| Contact details of the person in charge: any of the users of the service (you can get their details in the box below)|
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPD): any of the users of the service (you can get their details in the box below)
| The personal data collected on this platform will be processed for the purpose of processing your request for registration or management of the representation in the Representative (electronic register of powers of attorney).|
If it has been reported, the power of attorney's email address will be used to send notices of changes in the status of the representation registered in the Representation.
If informed, the given e-mail of the representative will be used to collect his consent for the purposes of sending him notices of change of status of the representation registered in the Representation.
Data retention period: personal data will be retained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the archives and documentation regulations will apply.
Automated decisions or profiling: not applicable.
| Legal basis of treatment:|
- Art. 6.1.c of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (RGPD).
– Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on common administrative procedure of public administrations.
– Royal Decree 203/2021, of March 30, which approves the Regulations for the performance and operation of the public sector by electronic means.
Consent of the interested party only in the treatment of the given email (art. 6.1.a RGPD)
Obligation or not to provide the data and consequences of not doing so: the personal data collected in this form (except for the email) are necessary for the purpose of the treatment. Therefore, if they are not provided, the request for registration of the representation cannot be processed.
This e-mail is a voluntary contribution only if you want to receive notices about the status of the registered representation.
| Data transfers: not foreseen.|
International transfers: not expected.
| You can exercise the following rights regarding your personal data:|
– Access: right to obtain confirmation from the data controller on whether or not the personal data affecting you is being processed.
– Rectification: the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data affecting you.
– Deletion: the right to obtain from the controller the deletion of the personal data that affect you.
– Opposition: right to object to the personal data affecting you being the subject of treatment based on the provisions of articles 6.1.e and 6.1.f of the RGPD.
– Limitation: the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of data processing, if any of the conditions of article 18 of the RGPD are met.
How you can exercise your rights against any user of the service:
– By electronic means, through the data protection url (you can consult them below)
– Through a written and signed request addressed to the head of dpd
You have the right to complain to the Catalan Data Protection Authority.
You can obtain the list of users of the service as well as their contact details in relation to the protection of personal data in the following file: